Established in 2018, the La Crosse Paddling Club consists of outdoor enthusiasts who value the numerous benefits of paddling, whether it be a 20-person dragon boat, a canoe, a kayak, or a SUP (stand-up paddleboard).
We are a friendly and inclusive social club that loves to be active. Our members, young and old and of all fitness levels, relish time on the water and want to help others learn and experience the same joys of paddling for both recreational purposes and competition (if desired).
Paddling is a leisure activity that can keep you active for an entire lifetime while offering you as much as or as little challenge as you desire.
- To promote interest and participation in the sport of paddling
- To provide education in all aspects of paddling, including proper technique, navigating area waters, safety tips, etc.
- To support amateur and experienced paddlers as they reach their individualized paddling goals
- To encourage under-served groups, such as seniors, veterans, and youth, to paddle
- To bring paddlers together for recreational purposes and even competition, if desired